The double spiral technology
Unique design and performance – the powerhouse among its peers. Ideal for intensive commercial operation.
Very economical and durable thanks to the unique technical features and particularly robust construction. With the KUSATEK-system, in addition to a standard solution, individual special solutions can be realized for the most diverse installation situations. There are no limits to the performance and size of the sauna heater.
One or several burners heat up a gas air mixture to about 350°C. A fan sucks this gas air mixture with suppression through the double spiral and leads the combustion air out through an exhaust gas line.
The double spiral is heated to approx. 250 to 350 °C and releases this energy as convection and radiant heat in the sauna cabin. The advantages of the double spiral are the largest heat transfer surface in respective classes, high heat reserves and an optimal, long-lasting temperature of the sto-nes for a great, true to tradition water splash experience in your sauna.
The application possibilities of our gas-powered sauna heater-systems depend on your individual needs. It does not matter to us whether the heater should be placed in the middle, between the benches or hidden behind the wall.
Optimize your system with the help of a heat recovery sys-tem or an exhaust exchanger, for example to heat the hot water reservoir for shower, foot baths, floor heating, etc.
The hottest part of the heater is in the burner pipe. Through the use of an air-supply element, by means of a fan, the pipe is cooled and the heated air is supplied to the sauna cabin. This not only ensures the necessary air exchange, but also shortens the heat-up time in the sauna cabin.
- Power range from 10 to 120 kW, optionally expandable through the combination of several heater entities.
- Kusatherm-heater feature the largest heating surface in the respective category thanks to the unique double-pipe spiral.
- Realization of large infusion areas for intensive sauna infusions.
- Very large stone volume up to approx. 680 kg for perfect temperature stability.
- Long service life due to robust design and placement of key components outside the sauna cabin.
- Individual special solutions can be realized.
- Suitable for natural, propane and butane gas.
- Depending on the structural conditions, simple conversion from an electric sauna heater to a KUSATEK-system.
- Highest possible safety through certification according to the Equipment Regulation (EU) 2016/426. Certificate CE-0085BT0401.
- Burner: Suitable for natural gas, also for propane and butane, 10 to 30 kW per burner
- Double spiral: Steel pipe EN 10219, length depending on model 25 to 37 m, adjustable feet
- Rock store: Stainless steel frame
- Drip tray: Stainless steel
- Isolation: Glass foam
- Ventilator: Low-noise, with temperature lock
- Gas exhaust: Stainless steel, double wall, pressure-tight
- Control: External control panel included.